Whether we are installing, refinishing or repairing, we love the unique challenge each hardwood floor brings. No two floors are alike and our goal is to make each plank of wood showcase its individual charm.
- We add warmth and originality to homes with the installation of custom hardwood floors.
- We restore the original beauty of hardwood that is scratched or dull with floor refinishing.
- We bring shine and luster back to tired floors by re-coating the hardwood.
With your vision and our knowledgeable craftsmen, we are able to create, restore and refinish hardwood floors that are true pieces of art.
Benefits of Hardwood Flooring
- Durability: Hardwood floors last longer than carpeting
- Value: Adds resale value to your home while giving it warm, homey feel
- Custom: Each floor is unique and will bring a distinct beauty to your home
- Environmentally Friendly: Hardwood is a natural product and reclaimed hardwood floors are very popular
- Improved Air Quality: Does not harbor dust, mold and allergens as carpeting does
- Easy Maintenance: Simply sweep or mop – no need for expensive cleaning equipment
Expect from Signature Custom Flooring
Wisconsin Service Areas
As a local Wisconsin hardwood flooring company, we install, refinish and repair floors in: Appleton, Berlin, Fond du Lac, Green Lake, Menasha, Neenah, Omro, Oshkosh, Ripon, Wautoma, Winneconne, Green Bay, and the surrounding areas. See the full service area list.
Posted by Aaron Schaalma on Wed, Jun 17, 2015
Many people choose to use reclaimed wood rather than regular or freshly harvested lumber when installing a new floor. Reclaimed wood is simply wood that has been salvaged from non-use, destruction or decay for the purpose of another useful life. It includes wood from used railroad ties, weathered barn siding, old factory beams and even sunken logs.