Free Estimates NWFA Member Workmanship Guaranteed
Custom Wood Flooring as Unique as Your Signature
We refinish, repair, recoat and install wood floors and steps
Has your hardwood flooring lost its luster? Transform them from worn and dull to smooth and beautiful! Our skilled craftsmen have refinished wood floors in new and old homes in Oshkosh, Appleton, Fond du Lac…and everywhere in between.
We customize each wood floor, keep your home free from dust, finish on time, and stand by our workmanship.
Do your floors look old or worn out? Read More to see how we can make them look like new!
Do you have an area where the floor is missing?
Are your floors looking dull and tired?
Are your steps showing a wear pattern? Do you want to replace your carpeted steps with hardwood?
You can expect
- Experience with many wood species
- Cleanliness: you won’t even know we were there (see our process)
- Speed: we finish on time and on budget
- Proven quality craftsmanship (read our reviews below)
- Knowledge of new techniques, advances and designs
- Beautiful hardwood flooring or steps (see our work)
Benefits of wood flooring
- Looks better and lasts longer than carpet
- Environmentally friendly: you can use reclaimed flooring
- Cleanliness: carpet catches and holds dirt
- Easy maintenance: simply sweep or mop – no need for expensive cleaning equipment
- Allergy relief – dust mites and pollen can hide in carpet
Our Wisconsin Service Area Includes
Appleton, Berlin, Fond du Lac, Green Lake, Menasha, Neenah, Omro, Oshkosh, Ripon, Wautoma, Winneconne, and surrounding areas. See our full service area.
Posted by Aaron Schaalma on Thu, Jul 17, 2014
On this particular project the home owner decided to try and refinish the hardwood floors themselves. It seemed to be going okay for them until they applied stain, that is when they realized that they where way over their heads and had me come in and redo it completely for them. The type of finish I used on this project is Rubio Monocoat.
Posted by Aaron Schaalma on Tue, Jul 08, 2014
See how I was able to transform this hardwood floor from worn and discolored to a rich and warm feel.
Posted by Aaron Schaalma on Fri, Jun 27, 2014
Following these tips will save you money over time and make that new floor look great for years to come.
See What Our Customers Are Saying