Free Estimates | NWFA Certified Sand & Finisher | Workmanship Guaranteed
Custom Wood Flooring as Unique as Your Signature
We refinish, repair, recoat and install wood floors and steps
Has your hardwood flooring lost its luster? Transform them from worn and dull to smooth and beautiful! Our skilled craftsmen have refinished wood floors in new and old homes in Oshkosh, Appleton, Fond du Lac…and everywhere in between.
We customize each wood floor, keep your home free from dust, finish on time, and stand by our workmanship.
Do your floors look old or worn out? Read More to see how we can make them look like new!
Do you have an area where the floor is missing?
Are your floors looking dull and tired?
Are your steps showing a wear pattern? Do you want to replace your carpeted steps with hardwood?
You can expect
- Experience with many wood species
- Cleanliness: you won’t even know we were there (see our process)
- Speed: we finish on time and on budget
- Proven quality craftsmanship (read our reviews below)
- Knowledge of new techniques, advances and designs
- Beautiful hardwood flooring or steps (see our work)
Benefits of wood flooring
- Looks better and lasts longer than carpet
- Environmentally friendly: you can use reclaimed flooring
- Cleanliness: carpet catches and holds dirt
- Easy maintenance: simply sweep or mop – no need for expensive cleaning equipment
- Allergy relief – dust mites and pollen can hide in carpet
Our Wisconsin Service Area Includes
Appleton, Berlin, Fond du Lac, Green Lake, Menasha, Neenah, Omro, Oshkosh, Ripon, Wautoma, Winneconne, and surrounding areas. See our full service area.
Posted by Aaron Schaalma on Sat, Sep 13, 2014
How many times have you gone into an old house that has squeaky wooden floors? Is that happening in your house too? You might think there isn’t much you can do to remedy the floor but there are! Here are a few things that will help you fix your squeaky floor without spending a lot of money, or ripping out the boards.
Posted by Aaron Schaalma on Fri, Sep 05, 2014
Here’s a guide on how to keep your hardwood floors looking great for years to come. Here are a few of the tips on hardwood cleaning and keep-up.
Posted by Aaron Schaalma on Thu, Aug 28, 2014
Here are 5 great examples of some hardwood floors I’ve done and what makes them unique in there own way.
See What Our Customers Are Saying