Free Estimates | NWFA Certified Sand & Finisher | Workmanship Guaranteed
Bring Your Wood Floor to Life
We refinish, repair, recoat and install wood floors and steps
Whether we are installing, refinishing or repairing, we love the unique challenge each hardwood floor brings. No two floors are alike and our goal is to make each plank of wood showcase its individual charm.
- We add warmth and originality to homes with the installation of custom hardwood floors.
- We restore the original beauty of hardwood that is scratched or dull with floor refinishing.
- We bring shine and luster back to tired floors by re-coating the hardwood.
With your vision and our knowledgeable craftsmen, we are able to create, restore and refinish hardwood floors that are true pieces of art.
If your floors are worn and dull, it may be time to have them refinished.
Are there areas on your hardwood floor that are missing pieces or extensively damaged?
Do your floors look faded and tired? You might just need a finish re-coat.
Are your steps showing a wear pattern? Do you want to replace carpeted steps with hardwood?
Benefits of Hardwood Flooring
- Durability: Hardwood floors last longer than carpeting
- Value: Adds resale value to your home while giving it warm, homey feel
- Custom: Each floor is unique and will bring a distinct beauty to your home
- Environmentally Friendly: Hardwood is a natural product and reclaimed hardwood floors are very popular
- Improved Air Quality: Does not harbor dust, mold and allergens as carpeting does
- Easy Maintenance: Simply sweep or mop – no need for expensive cleaning equipment
Expect from Signature Custom Flooring
Wisconsin Service Areas
As a local Wisconsin hardwood flooring company, we install, refinish and repair floors in: Appleton, Berlin, Fond du Lac, Green Lake, Menasha, Neenah, Omro, Oshkosh, Ripon, Wautoma, Winneconne, Green Bay, and the surrounding areas. See the full service area list.
Posted by Aaron Schaalma on Thu, Jan 29, 2015
There’s a lot to watch out for when cleaning your hardwood floors, so I have compiled some tips to follow when cleaning your wood flooring.
See What Our Customers Are Saying